Friday, November 06, 2009

A Six Word Story (Story #6)

Little went according to plan yesterday. I complicated the busy day by locking the keys in the car. I was thankful that Bede was working at home instead of Across the Water, so Lucia and I waited at the school for him to come by with his set of keys.

Today's short story is very short indeed. I am invoking the Six Word Story clause, by which I mean that I get to write a six word story as a placeholder in the LoStoWriMo scheme.

Guitar strings broke. He sang instead.

8 comments:

tanita davis said...

Still counts as a short story.

Anamaria (bookstogether) said...

Yes, and a lovely little one, too. It's even kind of about your day. Thank you!

adrienne said...

Days that don't go according to my plans throw me much more than I should let them. I do like my plans, though.

I love the six-word concept. This happened to Jason one time in storytime; it made him quite nervous being without his guitar.

Jules at 7-Imp said...

That's someone I'd like to hang out with.

Lone Star Ma said...

Groovy.

Saints and Spinners said...

Thank you, everyone!

Schelle said...

:D

Charlotte said...

We are down to one set of car keys. Life is scary. A few days ago, the keys tettered on the brink of the gap between an elevator and the outside floor. I do not know where they would have ended up....

I like your six word story!