Friday, September 12, 2008

The Blogroll

Here is a list of just some of the blogs I like to read. This is not a comprehensive list, as I have many more blogs on my RSS feed.

A Chair, a Fireplace and a Teacozy
A Fuse Number Eight Production
A Wrung Sponge
A Year of Reading
American Indians in Children's Literature
Beth Kephart
Blogapotamus Rex
Book Aunt
BookMoot
Books Together
Brand New Ending
Breezes From Wonderland 
Charlotte's Library
Chasing Ray
Chicken Spaghetti
Cool Tunes For Kids
Crossover
Diamonds and Toads
Finding Wonderland
[fiction, instead of lies]
Gluten Free on a Shoestring
Goddess of Clarity
happy stuff
Hobbits, Home and Abroad
I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell Do I Read?
Jama's Alphabet Soup
Jen Robinson's Book Page
The Jogging Clydesdale
Justine Larbalestier
Kid's Lit
Library Lady Rants
Lone Star Ma Blog
The Magic Onions
The Miss Rumphius Effect
Mitali's Fire Escape
MotherReader
Natural Kids Team
New Humanist
Pilcrow
Robin Brande
Sam Riddleburger
Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast
Sonderbooks
SPOGG
Thoughts from My Noodle
Timothy Carter
Vivian Lee Mahoney
Whatever
What Adrienne Thinks About That
Wild Rose Reader
Wizards Wireless
Writing and Ruminating
Yorkshire Pudding

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout, Alkelda! I read you in my reader, too :)

Anamaria (bookstogether) said...

I'm honored to be on your list! When the feedreader is overstuffed (which is often) yours is always one of the blogs I first.

Vivian Mahoney said...

Thanks so much! I like reading your blog, too!