Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mighty Mo Willems


After I dropped Lucia off at school this morning, I headed over the Bellevue Regional Library to attend a book-reading with author/illustrator Mo Willems. When it was my turn to have I am Invited to a Party! signed, I gave Mo my photoshopped picture of Aquamo (follow the link to find out why). He laughed, and said, "Now I am very scared of you." After he signed the book to Lucia, he asked if I was a blogger and said, "I love the bloggers. Say nice things about me!"

3 comments:

Vivian Mahoney said...

Thanks for the reminder of Aquamo--that was too funny...plus quite genius in creativity.

Very cool you met Mo.

Saints and Spinners said...

Thanks, HWM! Mo is quite cool. He's a cutie, too.

MotherReader said...

That's all I've been saying.

Glad you got to meet the Mo -ster.