Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White Stripes vs. Voldemort

My daughter's focus on all things Harry Potter and LEGO has not shifted so much as it has encompassed a new interest: The White Stripes. Tonight, she paid Jack and Meg White a high compliment by creating their likenesses in LEGO. Here they are, merrily playing "The Hardest Button to Button," when Voldemort comes along to try to spoil everyone's fun:
White Stripes vs. Voldemort
Of course, even the dire machinations of He Who Must Not Be Named cannot thwart power guitar chords and ear-splitting solos:

Voldemort defeated
By the way, my daughter has not read all of the books in the Harry Potter series. She says she hopes that Voldemort will not die, but will just turn good. Once, I heard my daughter playing with her LEGOs, where she had Voldemort say, "I'm not evil anymore, but I am still a bit mischievous."

6 comments:

Lone Star Ma said...

I love that sooooo much. Youngest has read the first and is reading the second in fits and starts.

Jules at 7-Imp said...

There may be no words for how much I love this.

tanita✿davis said...

Evil, mischievous - it's all relative. Can't wait 'til she meets Coyote and Loki.

eisha said...

That's the most fabulous thing I've read in ages. Thank you for making such a cool daughter.

Anonymous said...

This made my day. Voldemort's bumpy hairdo is hilarious...

Saints and Spinners said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed this! I thanked my daughter for allowing me to ride on her coat-tails of craft and artistry.