Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rainbow by my feet



I was at the farmer's market in Beaverton, Oregon this past weekend, which is where I saw the rainbow in the fountain. From my point of view, the arch of the rainbow passed directly in front of my feet. Although eye-witness accounts are often not accurate, everyone present officially confirmed that that the only thing at the "end" of the rainbow was wet grass. As we walked toward the car, I found a little treasure in the form of a Venetian glass disc pendant. While the two occurrences were not connected, the glass pendant will always remind me of the rainbow.

3 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

That's a great centerpiece for a farmer's market! I miss those...

Lone Star Ma said...

I love rainbows - how nice that yours brought you a treasure!

Bending Birches said...

beautiful....LOVE your blog,too!