Monday, July 20, 2009

"Sleeping Beauty" Rewrite Contest

I can't believe I didn't blog this before: Diamonds and Toads is hosting a Sleeping Beauty rewrite contest. The deadline for entries is July 31, so at least I've not totally dropped the ball on alerting you to this contest. Please read the guidelines and rules here. This contest is open only to residents of the United States; however, future contests of this ilk will open up to the rest of the world. (Keep in mind that the prize is from KateW's own funds, and she is not compensated in any way except for the enjoyment of your entries.)

2 comments:

Melangell said...

I know you did blog this. You must not have put the necessary labels on it to retrieve it. But I am glad for the reminder. I won't do it, but I will think about it!

Saints and Spinners said...

Melangell: I think I just told you about it. I don't see it anywhere in the archives.