Colleen Mondor and Lee Wind invite you to Blog the Vote! Here are the guidelines:
1) It should explain why all American citizens should all vote on Tuesday, November 4, 2008.
2) It should be non-partisan.
3) It should not be rude or engage in hate-speech.
4) Post your link on Monday, November 3, and send it to Colleen or Lee: colleen[at]chasingray[dot]com or leewind[at]roadrunner[dot]com.
5) Once the master list is up at Chasing Ray, include the master link at the bottom of your own post.
Note: you do not have to be a "Kidlit" blogger in order to participate.
When I first heard about this project, I got so excited that all I heard was "Monday" and not the date, so I posted early. I'll probably edit my original post or write a new one altogether. You've got over three weeks to work on this post. If you have trouble getting excited about the process of voting, try to imagine how you'd feel if you woke up one morning and found out that you were forbidden to vote. If that doesn't work, replace "vote" with the phrases "drink coffee" or "listen to ABBA."
Whoops. I think I just emptied out half the room with the mention of ABBA.